Practical Business Solutions for Non-Profits, Business, and Units of Government.
We offer strategic planning, project management, fund raising and grant writing anywhere in Michigan.
Mark Randolph has over 20 years of for-profit and non-profit business experience including serving on boards of directors, managing small businesses, and 16 years as the executive director of a non-profit corporation. He has written $4 million worth of grants received and raised over $3 million in contributions.
Randolph Consulting can help you:
- Increase effectiveness of operations through strategic planning
- Rally board, staff, and stakeholders around organizational goals through strategic planning
- Control costs by contracting for experienced project management or assistance
- Provide fund raising assistance for a specific project
- Develop sound, comprehensive, long-term donor development strategies to maximize current and future income
- Research and contact potential funders before submitting grant proposals
- Compose and submit grant proposals
Please use the navigation column on the left to find out more about how Randolph Consulting can help your organization achieve its goals.